Happy 2016! For today's post I thought I would take to you about some beauty resolutions that I have set for myself. I can never stick to New Year Resolutions so I haven't set many this year but I have decided to set myself a load of beauty goals this year in hope I can finally stick to them...but we shall see. So without furhter a do here are my beauty resolutions.
- Get a new skincare regime/ routine and stick to it. My skin is getting beyond out of control the last few months and I'm not sure if its a side effect to new medication but this year I am determined to get my skin looking the best it can.
- Grow my nails! This is literally on my to do list ever year and then comes along a stressful afternoon and I am biting the nails again. I have tried all techniques so if you have any tips do let me know.
- Don't buy unnecessary beauty products. Its the case of one in one out this year. Having so many beauty products is a little pointless and very wasteful so this year if I want something new I have to use something else up or bin something old or donate depending on the state of it.
- Keep on top of my eyebrows. I might be the only person who lets their brows grow out of control. I just hate plucking them and I have never gotten them waxed but I am thinking of getting them threaded but I need to find someone good first. However this year I plan on keeping them trimmed and in a good shape.
- Drink more water and keep hydrated. I never drink enough of anything never mind water but I am increasing my water intake and I am hoping it helps with the skin.
- This year I am only allowed to buy 5 nail polishes. It is getting a little ridiculous how many I own and going back to resolution number 2, I don't even have nails so it is a little mental. No more than 5 to be bought this year and no more mint green shades.
- Lastly I am going to keep on top of my beauty posts this year so this blog will be in full swing which I am excited for.
So there are my beauty resolutions this year, in terms of normal resolutions I have kept it simple to 4 things, save money, go to Italy, reach target weight loss and stick to a gluten free diet. So here is sticking to all these and hopefully next time I post a nail post I can actually show you my own nails haha.
What are your Resolutions this year?